RepresentationThis representation is based on the value domain for this data element, more information is available at " Yes/no code N ".
|Maximum character length||1|
|Value||Meaning||Start Date||End Date|
Guide for use:
CODE 1 Yes
A child is recorded as fully immunised.
CODE 2 No
A child is not recorded as fully immunised.
'Fully immunised' status is determined in accordance with the National Immunisation Program Schedule. The childhood vaccinations essential to be considered 'fully immunised' include:
- DTPa (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis)
- HiB (haemophilus influenzae type B)
- Hep B (hepatitis B)
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella).
A child is considered 'fully immunised' if they have received the following vaccinations by the specified age milestones:
- At 12 months: 3 doses DTPa; 3 doses Polio; 2 or 3 doses HiB; 2 or 3 doses Hep B
- At 24 months: 3 doses DTPa; 3 doses Polio; 3 or 4 doses HiB; 3 doses Hep B; 1 dose MMR
- At 60 months: 4 doses DTPa; 4 doses Polio; 2 doses MMR.
DoH (Australian Government Department of Health) 2013. National Immunisation Program Schedule. Canberra: DoH. Viewed 28 October 2014,
This content Based on Australian Institute of Health and Welfare material. Attribution provided as required under the AIHW CC-BY licence.
|Input in Derivations||0|
|Output in Derivations||0|
|Inclusion in Data Set Specifications||2|
|Inclusion in Data Distributions||0|
|As a numerator in an Indicator||4|
|As a denominator in an Indicator||0|
|As a disaggregation in an Indicator||0|