A clinical intervention represented by a code that:
- is surgical in nature, and/or
- carries a procedural risk, and/or
- carries an anaesthetic risk, and/or
- requires specialised training, and/or
- requires special facilities or equipment only available in an acute care setting.
RepresentationThis representation is based on the value domain for this data element, more information is available at " Procedure code (ICD-10-AM 3rd edn) NNNNN-NN ".
|Maximum character length||7|
National Centre for Classification in Health
National Health Data Committee
The National Centre for Classification in Health advises the National Health Data Committee of relevant changes to the ICD-10-AM.
|Use within a Question||0|
|As a numerator in an Indicator||0|
|As a denominator in an Indicator||0|
|As a disaggregation in an Indicator||0|