An indicator of whether the child was enrolled in a preschool program, as represented by a code.
RepresentationThis representation is based on the value domain for this data element, more information is available at " Yes/no code N ".
|Maximum character length||1|
|Value||Meaning||Start Date||End Date|
Guide for use:
CODE 1 Yes
Record if the child has been offered a place and has formally enrolled or registered in a preschool program, and:
- has attended a preschool program for at least one hour during the reference period OR
- was absent during the reference period due to illness or extended holiday leave but was expected to return
CODE 2 No
Record if the child:
- has been offered a place but has not formally enrolled or registered in a preschool program OR
- was not enrolled (i.e. has not been offered a place and formally enrolled or registered) in a preschool program OR
- was absent during the reference period and not expected to return to the preschool program OR
- has left the service (e.g. has ceased education or changed services), or has been absent without explanation for four continuous weeks (excluding school vacations) prior to the reference period.
|Input in Derivations||0|
|Output in Derivations||0|
|Inclusion in Data Set Specifications||1|
|Inclusion in Data Distributions||0|
|As a numerator in an Indicator||0|
|As a denominator in an Indicator||0|
|As a disaggregation in an Indicator||0|