Indigenous community housing (ICH) for the purpose of this collection includes dwellings:
- managed by Indigenous Community Housing Organisations (ICHO) who received funding both in the current and/or previous financial years
- targeted to Indigenous people.
A principle of the ICHO must be to provide medium- to long-term housing tenure to tenants.
This collection excludes dwellings managed under:
- mainstream community housing (i.e. not managed by an ICHO)
- public rental housing
- state owned and managed Indigenous housing (SOMIH)
- the Crisis Accommodation Program (CAP).
Metadata items in this Data Set Specification
Below is a list of all the components within this Dataset Specification.
Each entry includes the item name, whether the item is optional, mandatory or conditional and the maximum times the item can occur in a dataset.
If the items must occur in a particular order in the dataset, the sequence number is included before the item name.
|Reference||Data Element||Data Type||Length||Inclusion||#|
|No data elements have been assigned to this grouping.|
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, Indigenous Community Housing national data collection 2012-13, data manual.
|As a numerator in an Indicator||0|
|As a denominator in an Indicator||0|
|As a disaggregation in an Indicator||0|