Using this demo server
demo_editor: Has privileges to create content and edit content in the "Demonstration Workgroup".
demo_registrar: Has privileges to register content in the "Demonstration Registration Authority".
The user names for these users are listed above in
red text, and the password is the same as the username.
Once logged in here are some common actions you might want to try:
- Visit your account page and see updates on your dashboard.
- Create a simple item, like an Object Class - (Confused? Find out what an Object Class is here)
- Create a complex item, like a Data Element using the multi-stage wizard - (Confused? Find out what a Data Element is here)
- View discussion regarding items in your workgroup - (Confused? Find out what a workgroup is here)
- Search for content in the registry
- Check to see if you have notifications about new or changed items
Installing your own server
The Aristotle Open Metadata Registry is an implementation of the Aristotle Metadata Registry, an open-source registry framework, available for all users. Browse the Aristotle-MDR GitHub page for instructions on downloading and customising it.
If you need more information, you can contact us and we can help get you on the right track.