RepresentationThis representation is based on the value domain for this data element, more information is available at " Yes/no code N ".
|Maximum character length||1|
|Value||Meaning||Start Date||End Date|
Guide for use:
A coordinator of volunteers may be employed part-time or full-time and may be engaged on a paid or unpaid basis.
The duties of a volunteer coordinator may include:
- managing the workloads of volunteer staff;
- liaising with clinical staff regarding clients’ needs;
- assessing human resource needs of the organisation;
- recruiting volunteers;
- developing orientation kits and programs;
- developing volunteer policies;
- arranging training and development opportunities; and
- maintaining volunteer records.
CODE 1 Yes
The organisation has a designated coordinator of volunteers.
CODE 2 No
The organisation does not have a designated coordinator of volunteers.
|Input in Derivations||0|
|Output in Derivations||0|
|Inclusion in Data Set Specifications||2|
|Inclusion in Data Distributions||0|
|As a numerator in an Indicator||0|
|As a denominator in an Indicator||0|
|As a disaggregation in an Indicator||0|